Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween!
















Halloween was a blast! It was a whole day filled with fun. We started it with a costume display, sticker art project, and then witch fingers wrapped with bandaids (little smokies wrapped with cressants). Then we had cupcakes with our festive witch and pumpkin hats and then finished up the day with a pumpkin pinata. This was all before 5 o'clock! Then for our evening fun - we dressed up our little Daisy and Donald Duck and hit the streets with our friend Mason the Caveman. We had a blast! I couldn't believe the amount of trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood... it was like a scene out of a movie! It was a fun and exciting Halloween for all of us!

3 comments:

Traci said...

YYYYeeeaaahhh, I am so excited you've started a blog...I was hoping you would so I could look at your pictures and hear about what you're doing!!!! I miss my friend and if this is the only way I can see her, I'll take it!!!!!!
love ya miss ya!!!
Traci

Traci said...

Heeelllloooo...where is my friend Becky at???!??! :)

Anonymous said...

Becky, great to see you and your family. Traci really misses you and this is a great way to keep up with everyone... finding the time to blog is another thing. Take care.
Pam (Traci's mom)